Thursday, February 5, 2009

Who's Afraid of the Big Bad....Boobs?


I am. I am afraid, so afraid.

I ran across this story today...at first I thought there were no words. However, then I realized that those uh, melons, deserve some sort of tribute. This woman, Sheyla Hershey, broke up with her British boyfriend because her begged her to stop with the surgeries. He had paid for many of her previous surgeries but apparently this last one was just too much for him. She said, "I loved him very much but I had to leave him to follow my dream." Well, she apparently dreams big, really big. Big may not even be sufficient to describe her 'dreams'. Apparently in the most recent surgery, which took her from a size 34FFF to a size 38KKK, the doctors used an entire gallon of silicone. An entire gallon! Think of a gallon of milk, except instead of milk, it was a gallon of plastic used in the 9th breast enlargement surgery alone! It gives new meaning to the term 'jugs'.

I felt a little iffy about posting this photo, but trust me the others are much worse. You can click on the link below to see the full story, and you can see more pictures. I've seen pregnant women with stomachs smaller than one of her plastic filled...twins!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,488384,00.html

Just think of how her new enhancements will diminish her quality of life. She won't be able to drive, every time she shifted in her seat the horn would honk. She could never ride a roller coaster, think of how painful it would be trying to pull those shoulder straps down over those things! Think of the back problems she will have to deal with for the rest of her life, and she will never be able to shop at regular-sized-person clothes stores again!

1 comment:

Annekah said...

JEN! So funny! I'm surprised you put that on here actually! Not necessarily because it's scandalous but because it's you! I guess BYU has changed you haha jk! Who would even want 'twins' (to use your words) that big!!? it's just psycho. You are my favorite blogger in the whole wide world! Your hobby should be finding really random stories and writing about them on here. like the most random things you can find.